2018 GT Performer Jr. 18" BMX
or make 4 interest-free payments of
The GT Performer is one of the oldest names in BMX Freestyle. Today the Performer is equipped with everything you need to give you the confidence to you need to make the most of every session.
- Frame: GT Freestyle Design, Hi Tensile Steel Tubes, Downtube Gusset, American Bottom Bracket, Seat Stay Mounted U-Brake, External 1-1/8" Headtube with Removable Gyro Tabs.
- Fork: GT Freestyle Design, Hi-Tensile Steel 31.8- 28.6mm Tapered Fork Blades, 31mm Offset, 3/8" Axle Dropouts.
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Crank: GT Tubular Chromoly, 152mm Arms, Cold Forged Chromoly 19mm x 8T Spline Spindle, 25 Tooth GT Steel Chain Wheel.
- Bottom Bracket: American Loose Ball Bearing.
- Pedals: GT Low Profile Freestyle Platform Design.
- Rims: 18" Alloy Single Wall, 28 Hole (Front & Rear).
- Tyres: Innova 18" x 2.1" (Front & Rear)
- Hubs: Front - Loose Ball 3/8" x 150mm Heat Treated Axle, 28 Hole, 15mm Nut. Rear - Alloy Body, 1 Loose Ball, 4 Sealed Bearing 14mm x 180mm Axle, 9 Tooth Cassette, 28 Hole, 17mm Nut.
- Brake: Rear: Aluminum U Brake with Soft Compound Pads
- Brake Levers: Alloy
- Handlebar: GT Freestyle Two Piece, Hi Tensile Steel, 8" Rise x 27" Wide.
- Stem: New GT Top Load, 1-1/8", 32mm Rise x 40mm Length
- Grips: Mushroom Style 100mm Soft Compound with GT removable plug.
- Headset: 1-1/8" Threadless.
- Saddle: Integrated Seat with Post
- Seat Post: Alloy, 25.4mm x 200mm.
- Seat Clamp: Integrated Clamp.
- Colour: Raw with Red Splatters.