Kriss Kyle’s signature Passenger frame remains to be one of our most popular and it’s no wonder why, designed with all terrain in mind this frame gives a stable and comfortable ride. The Passenger frame features:
- New invest cast 7mm thick dropouts with built in chain tensioners.
- External DT and TT gussets.
- Super wide rear end for fat tyres.
- Internally relieved headtube.
- Built in seatclamp.
- Mid bottom bracket.
- Heat treated dropouts, BB and headtube.
- Removable brake mounts
Toptube lengths: 20.2″, 20.5″, 20.8″,21.1″ and 21.5″
Headtube angle: 75°
Seattube angle: 69°
Rear end length: 13.2″ – 13.625″21.5″ frame has a longer rear (13.4″ – 13.825″)
BB height: 11.5″
Standover height: 9″
Weight: 4.9 lbs
Tubing: Sanko Japanese 4130 Seamless Chromoly