Mongoose was born from BMX racing and the latest Title series bikes have been designed using that same race winning pedigree. With a full Tectonic aluminium frame with internal cable routing and an integrated headset, the Title is a trophy winning bike at an amazingly affordable price.
The Title range is suited to an entry level BMX racer who wants a lightweight, durable berm burner without spending to much cash.
- Tectonic T1 aluminium frame and high tensile fork for a lightweight responsive ride.
- Internal cable routing creates clean lines and offers add protection.
- Mongoose Unifier seat post and saddle to decrease weight and keep things simple.
- Aluminium linear pull v brakes provide powerful stopping power.
- Double wall rims that are race ready and keep rotating weight to a minimum.
- 40/16 gearing with 150mm three piece alloy cranks.
- 20" wheels with 1 1/8" race tyres.
- Mongoose aluminium 4" rise handlebars with 30mm front load stem.
- Top tube: 18.5"
- Head tube angle: 73
- Seat tube angle: 71
- Standover height: 515mm
- Chainstay length: 13.4"
- Wheelbase: 33.9"