2019 GT Performer 20" BMX
or make 4 interest-free payments of
The GT Performer is one of the oldest names in BMX Freestyle. Today the Performer is equipped with everything you need to give you the confidence to make the most of every session.
- Sealed bearing front hub. 9 tooth sealed cassette mechanism rear hub.
- GT freestyle 2 piece bars.
- GT Power Series tubular chromoly crankset.
- 20.75" Top Tube.
- Frame: GT FS design, hi ten steel tubes, downtube gusset, mid bottom bracket, seat stay mounted u brake, integrated 1 1/8" headtube with removable gyro tabs.
- Fork: GT FS design, hi ten 31.8-28.6mm tapered outer diameter blades, 31mm offset and 3/8 axle dropouts.
- Rims: 20' alloy single wall, 36 hole.
- Hubs: Front - alloy body, sealed bearings, 36 hole with 3/8" axle. Rear - Alloy body, 1 loose ball and 4 sealed bearings, 14mm x 180mm axle, 9 tooth cassette driver, 36 hole.
- Spokes: Stainless Steel 14 gauge.
- Tyres: GT LP-5, 20 x 2.35" front and 20 x 2.2" rear.
- Pedals: GT low profile freestyle platform design, pp material with boran axle.
- Crank: GT Power Series tubular chromoly 3 piece, 170mm arms, cold forged chromoly 19mm x 8T spline spindle. 25 tooth GT steel chainwheel.
- Bottom Bracket: Mid sealed bearing.
- Chain: KMC Z410.
- Handlebar: GT 2 piece, steel 8.5" x 29".
- Grips: GT super soft, 155mm.
- Stem: New GT top load, 1 1/8" treadless, 32mm rise, 50mm reach.
- Headset: 1 1/8" integrated design, 45 x 45 degree sealed bearings.
- Brakes: rear aluminium u brake with soft compound pads.
- Brake Lever: Alloy.
- Saddle: GT pivotal padded.
- Seatpost: Alloy pivotal 25.4 x 200mm.
- Sizes: 20.75" top tube.
- Colour: Black and Cyan with Pink splatters.
- Others: Retro inspired Performer decals.