The GT Aggressor is the sports utility vehicle of the bike world. With it's capable handling, rugged versatility and comfortable confidence inspiring performance, there isn't much it can't do. Equally happy camping out on the trails or cruising around town with friends. The Aggressor is ready for anything.
- Progressive geometry provides a longer front centre for better balance, better climbing traction and dialled in descending control.
- 75mm suspension fork for trail riding fun.
- 27.5 wheels for improved traction and rollover.
- Frame: 6061 T6 aluminium triple triangle frame design. With replaceable derailleur hanger and 1 1/8" headtube. 27.5 wheel design.
- Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm travel, coil.
- Rims: WT SX19 32 hole, double wall, disc compatible.
- Hubs: Formula quick release front and rear.
- Spokes: Stainless steel 14 gauge.
- Tyres: WTB Transition - 27.5 x 2.25".
- Crank: All Terra 42/34/24.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Cartridge.
- Chain: KMX Z51, 7 speed.
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace 7 speed, 14-34.
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney.
- Shifter: Shimano EF41 Easyfire 3 x 7.
- Handlebar: GT All Terra alloy riser, 25mm rise x 700mm wide.
- Grips: GT Statement logo grips.
- Stem: Alloy 1 1/8" treadless, 4 bolt with CNC face plate, 31.8mm.
- Headset: Semi Integrated, sealed cartridge.
- Brakes: Mechanical cable actuated disc, 160mm rotor front and rear.
- Brake Levers: Alloy.
- Saddle: GT MTB.
- Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust 27.2 x 300mm.
- Sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.