Buy your new bike or parts and accessories with Afterpay and pay it off with four fortnightly interest free repayments*
Check out the benefits of using Afterpay:
- Pay for your order over 4 fortnightly payments
- You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000**
- Your order will be shipped straight away
- No interest, ever!
To apply for Afterpay you will need:
- A Credit Or Debit Card
- Be living In Australia
- Be over the age of 18
First time Afterpay users may only be approved for a maximum of $400. Contact Afterpay customer service on 1300 100 729 if you have any questions regarding your approved limit.
Afterpay Terms Of Service.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorised holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply (see clause 2.4 for eligibility criteria).
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval – for example, if you have any overdue payments, Afterpay will not be available to you. For more information on assessment and checks, see clause 6.2
- As part of our approval process, we may conduct a pre-authorisation on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first instalment - see clause 6.2(f)
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- If you won’t be able to pay us on time, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.
** A $500 limit is imposed when using a debit card